How to crop your image for printing by
- Print out this document and follow these
- Go to
and select the gallery where your image is located.
- Double click on the thumbnail of your image
to enlarge the image.
- On your keyboard select ALT and PRTSCN.
- This will copy the image to your computers
- Open Microsoft
Word. Select Ctrl V to paste the image into Word.
- If you don’t have Word try to
paste (Ctrl V)the image in another program, print it and crop it with a
pencil or pen and mail it to me with your check.
- You should end up with something like the
- In the Word menu system
- Select the picture with your mouse
and the picture will show a thin dark border with cropping handles.
- In the Picture toolbar you will see a tool
that looks like 2 x's
is the crop tool.
- You put the crop tool in the upper left hand
corner of the image first over a cropping handle.
- Hold down the mouse button and start to crop
the image from left to right and top to bottom.
- Let go of the mouse when you have the crop
the way you want it.
- Next move the mouse with the crop tool to
the upper right hand corner.
- Make sure that the image is still selected
and has the thin black border around it.
- Now crop the Left side of the image.
- If you want to use the lower crop handles
follow the same procedure.
- Save the file in Word with the following
information included and e-mail it to
- Remember that all images must be printed in
a ratio like 8x10, 11x14 etc. so the final print may have
- to be slightly
modified. There is a limitation on sharpness on large blow up images.
- Please make sure that you include the image
# (3UB2383) somewhere in the document or on your check and indicate
which picture mode you want Landscape or Portrait.
1350 River Reach Drive #210